We, Alexandr Mansurov, Jánošíkova 1248/7, Praha 4 - Krč, 142 00 Czechia, IČ 06838715, are a Data Controller of your information.
We collect the following data:
- anonymized information about visitors to our website
- e-mail addresses of visitors who opted-in to receive newsletters
- your first name, date and time and optionally your last name and e-mail, if you choose to schedule an appointment
- information you provide us using our contact form
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- visit our website
- voluntarily fill a contact form
- voluntarily schedule an appointment
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you about new articles on our blog if you opt to receive so
- Comply with the law
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies and public registries to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
We use Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insight remarketing tags.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
How to manage cookies ?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
EGHURO follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office - Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů.
Address: Pplk. Sochora 27 170 00 Praha 7